Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Adventure #36 - Pretty In A Pink Room

Hello there! Your friendly neighborhood Mister British Narrator Guy here. Little Miss Trudy woke up in quite the pleasant mood. Why, you say? Well I do believe she acquired herself a brand new bedroom! It has made her feel rather...fortunate



[Trudy is observed standing in front of the mirror with hands resting on her hips while she shakes them to some unheard beat]



Who's that saucy thang standing over there

It's Meh! Standing in the mirror



What's that icy thang sitting on my head?

It's gold and pink! Show meh some respect!


I thank God everyday

That I woke up feelin' this way

And I can't help loving my self

And I don't need nobody else ...except my Mama and Aden, The Bloodmoons, all my frands and pets



Cause they give me huggles, laughs and candehhhh!

Trudith... Rose ...Monae!

[Trudy pauses her dance to look over innocently]

What? I said I don't need nobody else but my family and frands! It's not like I said I don't need nobody else!


[BNG facepalms while Trudy can be heard giggling all the while dancing around her brand spanking new room]


Trudy is wearing ...


Junk Food - Spinning Crown - Princess

Analog Dog - Proud Mary Hair

 Little Big Me - From  As Time Flys By Outfit - Watch Pendant Necklace

Enchantique - Gold Diva Dress (from a prior Ninety-Nine Event)

Toddleteez - Expressions Bracelet GACHA - Angel (RARE)

Toddleteez - Expressions Bracelet GACHA -  I <3 Pizza

Toddleteez - Expressions Bracelet GACHA - Sick

Dream - Rose Sandals (prior group gift)


Decor...

Sugar & Spice - Love Pink Bedroom Set
Now at Once Upon A Child 



AR - Princes And Knights Set - Rug

Birdy - Little Chi GACHA - Bath

Birdy - Little Chi GACHA - Wardrobe
 
Half-Deer   - Bone Shaped Dog Bowl - Pink - Kibble

Half-Deer - Bone Shaped Dog Bowl - Pink - Water

Half-Deer - Lighted Pathway - Heart - Single

 Jian - Lively Labs GACHA - Chocolate - Companion
Now a Arcade Sept. 2016

Sallie - Beaute De Sallie GACHA - Lip Gloss - Peach 
Now at Chapter Four 

Sallie  - Beaute De Sallie GACHA - Nail Polish - Lame
Tres Blah - BonVoyage GACHA - Stacked Suitcases




No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...