Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Photo-Op #87 - Don't You Forget About Me

Dear Mr British Narrator Guy,


I accept the fact that  I had to spend 15 minutes in timeout for whatever it was that got me in trouble. But I think you're craycray to make me write a sorry note at being sassy. I  figured out that within me is:

a smartypants


a sportster

a diva

a goth princess

and a trouble-maker


And guess what ...You're not the boss of me!


Sincerely,

Trudy Monae Bloodmoon

Trudy is wearing...

Smartypants

Barberyumyum  - 86M Hair
Foreign - Holey Shirt - Navy
Sugar & Spice - Sloppy Pants - Dark
Sorgo - ISSA Shades
Buttonstache - Red Dot Sneaks

Sportster
Barberyumyum  - 86M Hair
Little Miss - Bomber Jacket - Navy
Boogers - Cargo Shorts @ Color Me Cute
Sugar & Spice - Sneaks - black and whiteJunk Food - Spinning Bento Basketball @ Thimble

 Diva

Puft - Rhythm

Fetch - T.G.I.F GACHA - Earrings and Bracelet 
@ Rewind: A Throwback Event
Paper Damsels Word Necklace - Princess
WindyPopz - Lana Dress - Triangles @ LTTL SMLL STYL


Goth Princess 

Little Miss Muffet - Spidur Hat
Zenith - Leather Fringe Back Pack
BoWillow -  Misunderstood GACHA - Dress
Barberyumyum  - 86M Hair
Wildflower and Paper Damsels - Loafers - Black
@ Color Me Cute

 Trouble Maker
Magika - Honey Whiskey Hair
Little Miss - Parka Top - Navy
Foreign - Loose Ripped Jeans - Light 
Tiny Trinkets - Diamond Heart Earrings  
@ LTTL SMLL STYL



Decor:
Ant Hill - Underachiever and Overachiever GACHA set


Breaux Jr. - Weights

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Where did you get the Diva hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! The Diva hair is from Puft and is called Rhythm. It's available on marketplace http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lamp/41/110/24 It is one I always use in my blogs.

      Delete

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...