Friday, June 3, 2016

Adventure #26 - A Lil City In The Country

 Ohai! It's meh, Trudy! I was wandering about and found myself in the country side of things. Suffice to say, I brought the sunshine hardcore! It helped that I had just gotten my hands on some super cute dresses! ^.^


 Here I am by the apples which were ALREADY tipped over. I didn't do that.
 You didn't see nuthin' Mr Sheep!  <.<  ...  >.<  .... >.>
 Here I am trying to straighten up the dusty old country house. A librarian never looked this cute!
 Oh yea! That's my second favorite look. I call it Kiss My Sass! -.- No it's not the same as the Platinum Cutie! They are completely two different looks!!
 Ooo! Here I was trying to give Miss Duck some lessons on how to look pretty. But she wouldn't stop swimming around to listen to meh! Rude!
 But her ducklings are awwwdorable though! Like meh!
 Here I am wearing Tulip! The gas station man was really thankful that I showed him how to pose like a fasionista!
 Mmhmm! I think they folks in the country learned a lot from meh! I showed them how to use the camera to take pictures of meh.
I'm super helpful you know! ^.~


Each  Lil Caticorn Dress, Rose, Novalis, Paper Arrow and Tulip, come with matching shoes!
Exclusively @ Tous Les Enfants! 

I visited Netherwood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...