Friday, June 3, 2016

Adventure #27 - The Ballin' Fashionista!

Mmhmm. It's meh again! Trudy! You're probably wondering what I'm doing back so soon! Well, all that sweet country air must have given me a boost or something! I had to unleash it! I was feeling like going out and playing some hoops. Nope not hula hoops, basketball!


 So of course I got my sporty on with a bright yellow tank and cute long shorts. And you KNOW I had to accessorize and represent for my fashionistas right?


Suffice to say, my team played circles around the other boys and girls


 AND we looked good doing it! 


Tell me to JUST sit still and look pretty? You don't know who you're messin' with!

  
Fashionista for life!!


 I'm ballin' while wearin'...


Mandala*Yakushi Jewelry Set 
Jinx*Baller Tank top Yellow (Gacha) now @ ATP
Jinx*Baller Shorts RARE @ ATP
Kylee's Place*Lil Roman Sandals (Gacha)
Special Thanks to LeMomo for the fab, easy to use poses (Ball included!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op # 787 - Dame Destroya

- Wearing - Pirocious - Shredspine Horns Buffy's - Nami's Piercings  Event : Wasteland April 30 - May 18 cinphul - Ntnts Earrings Ev...