Saturday, August 20, 2016

Adventure #35 - Fanciful Dreams!


When I dream, I dream in color! 


Some of my favorite rides...my favorite treat...


 ...And you KNOW a tot has to have her uber adorbs Twinny on hand too!


I love these sandals!! I could run around with them in the daytime or in the dark! The fun part is that they constantly alternate colors!


I am wearing...

Blues Hair - Celeste

Epic - Mousey Glitter Bow Ears - VIP Group Gift

Maxi Gossamer - Unicorn Maiden Star Earrings

DarkendStare - Not The Bees GACHA - Bee Wings - Pink and Clear (wearing two commons)

Tiptoes - Sea Princess GACHA - Starfish Dress RARE

Tiptoes - Sea Princess GACHA - Necklace - Pink

BoWillow - Puppy Lightups - Purple

Decor ...

Katatonik - GACHA - Heart War Hammer - Pretty

Stray Kitties -  Giraffe Hopper GACHA - Rainbow RARE
Bueno - West Coast-Bike -Pink  Old Group Gift

+Half-Deer+ -  Simple Cloud - Pink 

Monster - Gravity LaLoon Ride Gacha -   Rainbow  RARE

Bueno - Good Life  GACHA - Ice Cream Machine -Coral

Birdy & Alchemy -  Story Book GACHA - Pegasus - Prism

Meshy Me -  Great Getaway  Gacha - Pink and Flame Car - RARE4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...