Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Adventure #34 - Make That Money!


Little Miss Trudy, what are you up to?
 

[Trudy giggles]

I'm selling some lemonade and cookies! 


Oh yes! I can see that! Is there any special reason you're selling lemonade and cookies?

[Trudy can be heard sighing with some exasperation, throwing her hands up in the air.]

Mister British Narrator Guy, I told you already! I want to get some money so I can go to Paris for real-reals!

  
Oh yes! Now I remember!

Lemonade and cookies. And at such a bargain price too! I'm certain, Miss Trudy, that you'll get that money for your trip in NO time. 

[BNG grins ]

Well yea! Of course I will! Now make more lemonade and cookies! Pronto!

Trudy is wearing ...

Wasabi Pills - Coral Hair

Izzie's - Little Flower Earrings (Free gift At Epiphany gacha event)

Cottontail - Frenchie Outfit (Comes with shirt, overalls, bow and mini macaron)

Toddleteez - Expression Bracelet GACHA - Sick(gold band), Angel RARE, I <3 Pizza (gold band) 

Expression ring is a free gift 

AND if you play the machine 20 times you are granted the exclusive Expression earrings with 52 texture change option. 


Toddleteez - Nail Art Hud - Kinsey (gift from prior event) 

Toddleteez - Country Charm - Boots

 Decor...

Elegant Environs - GOST Lemonade GACHA - Red Lemonade Stand RARE
Commons - Sugar Cookies, Choco Chip Cookies, Drink Giver









No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op # 779 - On Display

- Wearing - August Katy Head ISYN -  Sea Thief (hair) @  The Modify Event March 1 - April 1 GlitterPawz - Build A Baddie Mod Kit ( skin text...