Sunday, August 21, 2016

Photo-Op #11 - Glam Princess Coming Through!


I'm feeling so glam! Black and gold is one of my favorite blend of colors.


What am I talking about??? All the colors are my favorites!! If you're like meh, you don't want to settle for only this exclusive look for Toddleteez group members. Oh, oh! AND the tops and come seperate so you can mix and match to your heart's content. :Nosebleed:

You can chase down all the rest at the Ninety-Nine event!



Get it, gurl!

I'm wearing...

Blues Hair - Celeste 

Plum - Intro Outfit -Headflowers ad Gold shoes!

 Baby - Glam Summer Glasses [color change]
Toddleteez - Royal Princess - Black & Gold - August Group Gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...