Sunday, March 13, 2016

Adventure #5 - If You Like it, Then You Better Throw A Rug On It

 

Ohai! It's your friendly neighborhood tot, Trudy! I wanted to spruce up my already awesomesauce room with more awesomeness.
 
 

The floor was looking lonely, not to mention bare so I said to myself, Trudy Mayako, you gotta throw a rug on that thang! So I did! 
 
 

But not just ANY rug. I got me the nifty Kidtime Playtime Rug from Spaz-Tastik !
 
 

 

 It lets you do all kinds of stuff like  coloring and exercising.
 


 
And when you gets hungry from doing ALL that fun stuff it feeds you milk and cookies. I mean how awesome is that!! If I didn't love my friends and family so much I'd NEVER come out of my room with this rug...well maybe to use the bathroom and take baths.  So make sure you run over there as quick as your little feet can carry you to check it out at the very least. 

 
[Looks around then drops her voice and beckons you in closer]  
 
Come closer...yea...closer. Now you didn't hear it from me, but I have it on very good authority that some parentals put kids in time out for being bad and stuff. If you're a crafty kid like myself, you could probably convince your parents that you absolutely don't want to go to time out on this rug. You know, use that reverse psychomocology on them!  I mean a rug that's comfy and gives you milk and cookies ??? You'd want to misbehave JUST to get put in time out! I'm serious! It's that good!
In case you were curious, Trudy is wearing...
 
 
Foxy Jumper from Stray Kitties
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...