Monday, May 2, 2016

Adventure #18 - Marie for a Day


 Good day to all! I'm usually off but little Miss Trudy informed me that I was "slackin'" on my duties so I was instructed to come take pictures of her adorable royal highness lest I be "fired for life."

 [Chuckles]

And adorable she  is! I'm not entirely sure where she finds these outfits. I believe she was channeling Marie Antoinette today. She kept yelling "Let them eat cookies!" to all my inquiries -.- 

[Shakes his head] 





Hmm. The outfit is missing something...





Ah! Look at that! A fan! That's my girl! What panache!

Trudy is wearing...
  
Hair - Milana*Mint 
Outfit - Toddleteez* Marie Gacha (includes hat, RARE animated fan and RARE shoes)


Trudy is at the Spoiled One Mainstore




No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...