Monday, May 23, 2016

Photo-Op #4

Hello, hello! Looking for little Miss Trudy are we?
 

 Well I believe I heard her rustling up in the attic. Ah kids and their imaginations. She's probably playing with the old dolls up there.

 
 
Not that I'm complaining. Its a nice deviation from her changing outfit after outfit to take pictures I tell you.  Perhaps I'll get a break --
 
 
Mister British Narrator Guy?
 
Yes Trudy?
 


Can you please bring the camera. I'm ready for my close up!!!
 
[BNG gives a loud sigh]
 
 
 
 
 
 
Trudy is wearing
 
Spoiled One*Keila Dress - Comes with shoes and headband (not shown) at May ATP
Wasabi Pills*Claudette Hair
Amorous*Hellig Earrings
Toddleteez* Rose Corsage Hairpin RARE  and Pretzel Stick Sprinkles RARE, GACHA
Sugar & Spice*Pearl Necklace and Bracelet (in Posh and Plaid Outfit)
 
 
Décor...
 
 Birdy*Lil Bull BB - Grey
Half-Deer*Fairy Curtain
Remarkable Oblivion * Dress Form Mannequin(group gift), Iva Plague Doll GACHA
Scarlett Creative *Greenwich Trunk Light
Zaara* Antique Telephone
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #780 - Time and Space Lourdes

- Wearing - Vae Victis - Tyrant Crown Horns (retired) Seydr - Timelord Horns Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20 Zibska - Principa M...