Sunday, May 8, 2016

Adventure #21- "If Every Porkchop Were Perfect, We Wouldn't Have Hotdogs!"

Hi! It's meh, Trudy! I love, love, love merry-go-rounds! So soothing  and yet so much fun!




I always take my rides first when I'm at a fair. That's so I don't get sick and upchuck all over the place! 


THEN, after rides I eat all my favorites




Like burgers,fries and soda! And hotdogs!! Boy I love hotdogs ...with mustard and ketchup. Yummy!!!

 I'm wearing...

Boomerang*Straight Outta Timeout - Tees Gacha (all commons) now @ Grabby Hands
 PLUM*Luca Jeans-Spots
  Tic Tot Toe* Snack food (Burger or Hotdogs with the fries and soda) now @ ATP


I am @  Petit Macaron Mainstore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...