Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Adventure #12 - Utter Panda-monium

I went to tuck my sweet little miss Trudy into bed but didn't find her in room. Where I DID find her was in a guestroom plotting to take over the world with her army of stuffed...pandas?? O.o
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Suffice to say I slowly backed out of the room without being seen. I am rather certain I would have been accosted with extreme cuteness and kept on a steady diet of milk and cookies to provent me from sharing what I saw tonight ^.^
 
Décor
 
AR*Cotton Panda Set
Lil Cathys* Octopeas Season 1 Animals - Panda  @ The Playroom til 4/30/16
 
Trudy is wearing...
 
Puft*Rhythm hair
Lil Cathys*K-Pop Panda
Razzberry Inc. *Panda Fannypack -Bow
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...