Saturday, April 2, 2016

Adventure #9 - Ole McTrudy's On A Farm

[British Narrator Guy]
 
Happy Saturday all! You are just in time to catch me taking a few shots of my little darling ward who is....Good gracious, merciful heavens! Miss Trudy! What EVER do you have on your head!!
 
[Trudy gives BNG an odd look]
 
Wha? You mean my do? Do you love et? I call it "poop galore!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[BNG frowns]
 
And why would you style your hair in that matter, dear child?
 
[Trudy states, quite matter of factly]
 
It's cause I knew we were coming to the farm. And a friend told me there's lots of poop there. Animals are pooping all OVER the place on anything that doesn't have poop on it. And I didn't want any animals pooping on meh. So I made my hair look like...
 
 
[BNG can be heard sighing and muttering]
 
Where did I go wrong with her!!!
 
[Trudy can be heard giggling her little head off as she makes an observation]
 
Look! Mister Moo-Moo is poopin'. He's poopin' ALL over the place while he's eating! Groooss!
 

 
 
Awww and one of the poor birdies passed out from all pooh!
 
 
[Trudy can be heard giggle-snorting while poor BNG  just shakes his head]
 
 
 Trudy is wearing...
 
Hair - Magika* Deuce *April Fool's Day Gift :)
Outfit - SprinklyWinks*Minecraft Overalls - Grass
Jewelry - Shiny Stuffs * Cream Aqua Feather Earrings
Jewelry - Meshy Me*Bassetare  Bracelets
 
Décor...
 
Birdy * Wooly Cow - Ginge (Gacha)
Anc * Happyendpark - Color Little Chicken Bleach (Gacha)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...