Sunday, April 3, 2016

Adventure #10 - Time For Eats!



Hi! It's meh, Trudy! Today is Mister British Narrator Guy's day off and started it with some breakfast! I was super hungry so I showered and got into something extra comfy, just in case I wanted to take a naps later! And no... you can't eat my donut earrings :D Mmm! Now let me at that watermelon!!
 























Trudy is wearing ...

Hair  - Magika * Deuce
Black Bantam * Daisys Everywhere Hair Decal
Earrings - Dear Deer * Donut Earrings
Top - Boomerang * Love Mice
Bottom - Turducken * Pirate Costume pants



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo-Op #786 - Steampunk and Magical Inclinations

- Weariing - Azoury - Agushaya (helmet) Moon Rabbit - Steam Glasses Event - The Engine Room March 20 - April 20  Luas - Henrietta Scepter  E...